February 10, 2012

Writers' Platform-Building Campaign

Hello lovelies!

I'm participating in a Writers' Platform-Building Campaign started by the really smart Rachael Harrie (http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com.au/). Here's info on it directly from her blog:

What is the Campaign?
Basically, the Campaign is a way to link those of us in the writing community together with the aim of helping to build our online platforms. The Campaigners are all bloggers in a similar position, who genuinely want to pay it forward, make connections and friends within the writing community, and help build each others' online platforms while at the same time building theirs.

As the Campaign kicks off, you'll have the names and blog addresses of the Campaigners on my List of Campaigners page (above), so you can keep in touch with the other Campaigners. That way you’ll have a list of bloggers in the same position as you, who genuinely want to help you succeed. And you'll be able to meet those who have the most in common with you. You can visit their blogs and other places they haunt, follow along, leave comments galore, and share your highs and lows as you journey through the blogosphere and build your online platform. And they'll be doing the same for you.

If you're interested in joining the campaign as well, it's all very easy to do. Just go to her web site!

I've had a hard time finding writerly-people in my area, although I did meet some great folks in my local Nanowrimo group. I'm really looking forward to getting to know more of you guys through this campaign!

13 comments:

  1. Hello Megan :D *waves from Germany*...I´m definitely not in your area but I find it always wonderful to connect with other writers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan. *waves from South Africa* Just dropped by from the campaign list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan! *waves from Chicago* I'm on your YA campaign list! Looking forward to lots of bloggy writing goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan, just wanted to drop. Saw your blog from the campaign list.
    I love your writing style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan, I am in your campaign group, and I am coming around to say hi to everybody and introduce myself :) I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Melissa Maygrove, one of Rach's campaigners coming over to say hello. Nice to meet you.
    www.melissamaygrove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm part of your campaign group. Just wanted to stop in and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Megan! Just stopping by from the campaign to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Megan! Nice to meet a fellow YA campaigner.

    Callie Kingston

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Megan, fellow campaigner from your YA group, coming by to say hello and introduce myself. It's nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello from another campaigner! Looking forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, just stopping by to say hello from the campaign group!

    ReplyDelete