April 5, 2012

Lucky Seven Meme

Hi all! So, remember I said I would post about plotting? I still will. It's coming. I promise.

BUT the lovely Stefanie tagged me for the Lucky Seven thing that's going around on ye ol' writing blogs lately. Have you seen it? It's a fun glimpse into other people's work. Head on over to Stefanie's blog to see hers.

You back? Good. Happy you made it. Wasn't hers cool?

Rules for The Lucky Seven Meme

  • Go to page 77 in your current MS/WIP
  • Go to line 7
  • Copy down the next 7 lines--sentences or paragraphs--and post them as they're written. No cheating.
  • Tag 7 authors.
  • Let them know.

I'm using my MS, In The Between- although I have a disclaimer at the end.

Here goes!
***************************************************

He lifted his head in the direction of Artedion for a moment. "Seth will give you those answers." He bent his arm and lifted his palm as though he were beckoning someone to join us. Seth materialized a few feet from Joe's outstretched branches.

"You called?" Seth asked.

Alexander looked down his nose at Seth. "Tell her," he growled. "Now."

***************************************************

Hmm. So page 77 lines 7-14 are not all that exciting. But if you'd read my book, you'd know that whenever Seth shows up, it's good times.

And the 7 ladies I'm tagging are....

Leigh Ann
Gina
Jenny
Marnee
Angi
Jani
Kat

If you don't have 77 pages of whatever you're working on, just cheat like Stef did. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm intrigued. I think it's cool that he was kind of summoned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, thanks, love!

    So I followed the rules and got the tail end of my FAVE SCENE IN MY WHOLE MS AAAAAH!

    Here's the post.
    http://www.leighannkopans.com/2012/03/lucky-7-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun meme. I've already done it but I think I'll do it again with one of my other novels. Love the lines you gave us.

    ReplyDelete