May 24, 2012

In which I vlog for the first time....

In case you missed it on Twitter today....I vlogged. I explain why within the vlog, so I'll just go ahead and let you watch it....



I really really LOVE the place where YouTube chose to freeze my face. I mean, I love it. Of all the faces I make in the vlog, THIS ONE is so my favorite.

AND I'd love to hear your random facts about yourself- tweet them to me, and use the hashtag- #randomyoufacts. Take some time to read through the ones people have already left, because holy crap they're fun.

NOW- to clarify-

At the end, when I start rambling (um, even more than I was rambling to begin with...) I say something really stupid about how I would make celebratory vlogs for my critique partners when they get agented EXCEPT FOR THE ONES WHO ARE OR PRACTICALLY ARE.

That was lame, guys. Leigh Ann even said so.

I did not mean it. Even thought that's what I said. I lied.

The thing, is I have a few critique partners who are like RIGHT THERE about to have an agent. Plus my girl Gina who is TOTALLY AGENTED. And basically, I was trying to avoid having to vlog again very soon because I found the whole process kinda stressful.

Basically, I was being so ridiculously selfish.

So I take it back!! I'll do celebratory vlogs for every one of my CPs! I'm even gonna go back in time and do one for Gina, in which I will re-enact my reaction to her "I got an agent!" email. (Minus the crying, because I can't cry on command, plus it's unattractive.)

And also, I said something about how I would be vlogging super rarely. Turns out, that's a lie. More info on that to come!

10 comments:

  1. I will be honest, the fact that you have two friends named Gina catches me off guard every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You two are my Ginas! And the only ones I know, actually.

      Delete
  2. I wish I was brave enough to do a vlog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doooooooo iiiiiiiiit. It would make me deliriously happy.

      Delete
  3. I can't whistle either. Glad to find someone else who can't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We're not alone!! I keep trying, and keep failing miserably. So I just end up yelling a lot.

      Delete
  4. Hi other Gina!

    Megan. I can't take how cute you are. And OMG, please, PLEASE reenact your reaction to my news, I am now dying to see this. But totally include the crying. If I could do a vlog with my hair a hot limp mess, you can totally cry :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pull out the eye drops and fake cry JUST FOR YOU. I wish I had screenshots of all of our tweets on the day John emailed you- it was so flipping great! It will be so fun to re-live it again!!

      Delete
  5. You are hilarious. And that was a FABULOUS place for YouTube to freeze your face. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, WHY does YouTube always pick the most awkward facial expression to freeze on?! And WHERE is your vlog?! :)

      Delete