June 4, 2012

Parenthetically...

Ok. I have learned something very important about myself in the last two weeks, guys.

I'M SUCH A BIG FAT LIAR.

I had no idea!

In my first vlog, I said something silly like- "I will never vlog again unless I absolutely have to."

LIE.

After that vlog, I got emails from one of my favorite people- Jen Meyers (@jmeyersbooks)- about the idea of starting a vlog channel on YouTube with our friends Suzanne Gale (@itsmesuzyG) and Gina Denny (@ginad129). We're all YA writers, and we decided that it'd be fun to start a channel for the four of us to post vlogs to--not just about writing, although we'll talk about that a lot I'm sure.

You should check it out! I'll post all four of our intro videos below, so you can get to know each of us and see how DELIGHTFULLY AWESOME AND ENTERTAINING WE ARE. :) We have several vlogs up already, all for your viewing pleasure. Watch them, love them, and subscribe.


Gina Denny
(She ALMOST TOUCHED BON JOVI)

Jen Meyers
(She DOES NOT MAKE HER OWN PASTA)

Suzanne Gale
(She CAN SPEAK KLINGON)

ME!
(And MY FOOT)

Other vlogs up right now include Suz's take on beta readers, Jen's reason for hating the news, and my own rant about author who overdo the self-promoting thing on Twitter. Be sure to tune in for more!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan! Just found your blog (I follow you on Twitter). You are BOLD for vlogging... I haven't quite worked up the courage for that just yet ;) Good luck with your agent search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! I was terrified the first time I vlogged- it gets easier every time (especially now that I've learned how to edit videos!)

    ReplyDelete