July 23, 2012

My level of excitement is OFFICIALLY INSANE.

Ok. It's been a freaking EXCELLENT few months in my CP group. You guys remember how Gina got agented? And then Leigh Ann?

And now, Lovelies, it's time to celebrate CHESSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CHESSIE IS OFFICIALLY AGENTED!!!!!

First off, let's just talk about Chessie's amazing book, ALEXITHYMIA. And the thing is, I feel like I throw around words like "amazing," "fantastic," "love," etc. A LOT when referring to my CPs.

Here's the deal- they're that good.

And Chessie's book??

It's MASTERFUL. I can still remember lying in bed late one night, trying to be quiet because my husband was asleep, but I HAD TO FINISH IT. So I'm there, eyes glued to my kindle- and then THIS THING HAPPENS. It's this huge reveal, and it blew. my. mind. I kind of lost it. I threw the kindle across the bed, stared at it, and I think I even started rocking a little bit. I could not even believe what Chessie had done- I couldn't believe she pulled it off, got it past me, made it all work....GAH. I started giggling out of the sheer insanity of it all.

And then, because I'm me, I immediately tweeted her to freak the fuh-reak out, and Chessie, being Chessie, enjoyed my mental torture IMMENSELY.

That feeling? That completely blown away feeling? That doesn't happen to me often. I still can't get over it. And I'm kind of sad that I can't re-read the book and have that feeling again. Whenever someone reads it for the first time, I'm always like, "OH, I'm so JEALOUS OF YOU." It's like a drug. I needs it.

So what I'm saying is- I'm SUPER JEALOUS of all of you who are going to experience her book for the first time after it's published. And when you do, come back here and we'll all flip out together because....wow. I know I'm an overly enthusiastic person in general, but don't at all let that fool you- this book is amazing. I'm lucky to be friends with her.

And now, my friends, let the GIF PARADE BEGIN. (And go check out Leigh Ann's blog for MOAR GIFS)


So. There USED to be an awesomely fantastically fun gif parade here. And then people started getting sued for having photos on blogs (which, in some cases, I think is perfectly legit- you should never steal someone's photos). Anyway- it's made us all a little wary of posting pictures on our blogs. So I took it down.


I know. I'm sad too.


THIS used to be a "what the hell is happening?" gif of Ron from Harry Potter.
Chessie's doing her evil laugh on Twitter. What's that about? Oh! Email from Chessie!

And THIS was Nathan Fillion. Because I like to look at him.
BOOM. Oh. Hell. Yes.

And this was Robyn from How I Met Your Mother crying under her desk drinking whiskey. And that's truly the kind of thing it took to calm me down after reading Chessie's book.
Imma sit here and reminisce about the FREAKING MIND BLOWING REVEAL again.

AND THIS WAS THE BEST ONE. Loki, from the Avengers, rubbing his chest, with the caption "I HAVE ALL THESE FEELS." HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA LOKI HAS ALL THE FEELS!
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY

Aaaaaaand the cast of Scrubs in pimp costumes.
And when the world sees this book, Chess'll be STRAIGHT UP PIMPIN.



Chessie, I love you like this:
(The Winchesters tackle hugging each other.)


Even though I know that makes you want to do this:
(A penguin putting the smackdown on another penguin.)


LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU CHESSIE WITH ALL THE HEARTS AND UNICORNS AND SPARKLES AND HUGS AND ALL THE GIRLIEST OF GIRLY THINGS.
This one's for you. ;)

Donkey Kong gif. Sigh.

You guys can dash over to Chessie's blog for specifics. :)





18 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAH That penguin is Chessie. Definitely. SO MUCH CHESSIE.

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I do the happy dance all over again every time I see one of these posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? She'd totally put the smack down on my for hugging. I mean, not that she could stop me, of course.

      Delete
  2. OH. MY. GOD.

    That gif is from Donkey Kong 64.

    Megannnnnnnnnn. >.< You guys are THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheesssiiieeee. YOU are amazing. Happy to know you.

      Delete
  3. LOL Megan, you're hilarious! Yayyy all these gif posts are making me happy. :) WHEEEE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news! And I'm gonna say it again: your turn is soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news and I hope you're next :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats go out to Chessie again and this post made me laugh so hard. You is the best Miss Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HAVE ALL THESE FEELS!

    I really enjoyed losing my gif virginity. This needs to happen way more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was my favorite one. I think I'm going to start saying that. I HAVE ALL THESE FEELS!

      Your post ROCKED, by the way.

      Delete
  8. OMG! There are some good one on here! Love it! And Chessie, love you too!

    ReplyDelete