August 16, 2012

A Shoutout to MYSELF

This is very quick, random post....but I've been all over the Internet lately (or in two places but whatever) and I thought I'd post a few links here for you guys in case you've missed them!

  1. My friend Heather runs an AWESOME local blog, www.herkentucky.com. She was nice enough to ask me to write a guest post about my journey to publication, and you can find that here. While you're there, you should check out posts about some of my other favorite Kentucky things, like Makers Mark, Transylvania University, and Joe B's pizza
  2. Most of you know I love to read and write kissing scenes. It's just the sweetest guilty pleasure ever and I don't know a single book that couldn't be improved by adding more kissing. The lovely Bria Quinlan is well aware of my love for all things KISSING, so when she decided to do a Month of Kissing posts on her blog, she asked me to join in. You can find my post about my favorite kind of kiss to write here! There's a new kissing post every day this month, and then Bria is co-hosting a kissing scene CONTEST at the end of it all....so you should definitely check back for that!!
I apologize for the short post- I finished the rewrite of BETWEEN and posted it in the WriteOnCon forums this week. It got some really great feedback, and now I'm off to send out about a thousand queries (give or take a few hundred).



2 comments:

  1. Your talk of Joe B's and Transy has me missing KY a ton:)
    I love a good kissing scene too, so all in all I'd say I've go to check out those interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings!

    I am hopping over from GUTGAA and trying to visit some blogs before the fun begins. Nice to meet you...you have a lovely blog!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete