April 10, 2013

ALL THE SPARKLES AND HAPPY SMILES!

My beautiful friend Kelsey Macke announced her BOOK AND ALBUM EXTRAVAGANZA TODAY! There is really nothing I can say about it that isn't perfectly done by her blog and vlog except that you have NO IDEA how excited I am for this amazing and innovative project and it is going to be INCREDIBLE and basically I am SO HAPPY TO KNOW HER.


the office hug photo: Office hug tumblr_llhgluGYxj1qapp7a.gif




Things to Note:
1. We share a publisher. (WORD UP SPENCER HILL PRESS/SPENCER HILL CONTEMPORARY!!)



2. We share an editor. (DANIELLE ELLISON RULES THE WORLD!)


3. I am actually marrying her and our husbands are just going to have to deal because I need her in my life for always.


ZOMG we are totally Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, right?


(Side note: If you don't watch Kelsey's vlogs every week, you should. They have such great information for writers plus she's HILARIOUS and SMART and ALL THE THINGS. So go here and subscribe to them so you won't miss out. Thank me later.)

9 comments:

  1. Sweet Megaboo, I love you so much and you're one of the most special people in my world. I'm so glad we're pub sisters and #teamdani together. I would be so sad to go through this journey without you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. On #2: How did you know that I was so awesome all I had to do was put up my hand and people rained down high-fives!??! I must destroy you now.

    :) So happy to have Tina & Amy on #teamdani!! WOO.

    Let's go take over the world now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say since I started following the lot of you on Twitter, I've got to see a bunch of people see their dreams of becoming published writers inch a little close to reality. So happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome! You too are fabulous to follow and I wish you all the luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER excited for both of your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you girls go!! I love you both and it is so awesome to see good things happen to lovely people! Biggest of congrats to Kelsey!! and Megaboo I lurve yo face! *muaH*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is basically the best thing ever. Again. These gifs are the best gifs in the history of gifs.

    ReplyDelete