February 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Migraine Remedies!


Thankful Thursday is a weekly feature where I take some time to focus on what I'm grateful for this week. Anyone who wants is invited to join in by writing his/her own Thankful Thursday post and linking up here. Feel free to grab a button from the sidebar, if you like, and follow the instructions at the bottom of this post to add your link to the list!  

This week, I'm thankful for chocolate and caffeine and sleep and everything else that helps me get through the ridiculous migraines I've been having lately. :) There's nothing deep and meaningful about this post. Spending several hours writing at my computer in addition to getting a lot less sleep than I'm used to always results in migraines for me. I can't seem to figure out a way around this (and if anybody has some kind of miracle cure, I would LOVE to know. Even if it sounds like a crazy old wive's tale. I'm all ears. Rub mayonnaise on my knees to cure migraines? I WILL TRY IT.)

As always, I'm thankful for everyone who takes the time to read this blog, especially when I post things about rubbing mayonnaise on my knees.


So, what are you thankful for today? 

Even if you're not participating, be sure to come back and check out the list of blog posts below as people add more! 

Have a great week!



To participate in my blog party, just write your blog post and then follow the instructions below!

1. Link to your specific blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. Include a link back to me in your post so your readers can learn more about Thankful Thursday and add their own posts if they like.
3. Check out the other posts in the list so we can all have an extra dose of gratitude and positivity!


No comments:

Post a Comment